"The world is but a blank canvas to the imagination."
~Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Alphabet poem"

A sun sinks in the sky
Before I can drift into sleep
Covering the walls
Darkness encompasses all
Evening has set in
Farther, beyond my garden gate
Grows the start of another`s morning
Home seems just a speck of sand
In the sea of flowing time
Just an hour will pass
Killing the new day`s morning meal
Lapsing into
Minutes upon minutes of
Never-ending waking
Over the oceans in foreign lands
People moving on but never
Questioning why
Rolling numbers of recorded figures
Stop for no man
Time exists always
Under my sheltering covers dreams
Visit me
Washing away my consciousness
eXtending the sphere of unreality
Young and old move as one
Zzzzz.....



A "Concrete" poem

A/3 + (M-2(2)^(1/2))-19^3 = (-(8)^(1/2)) + T/3 - 6,859 + H
A/3 + M -19^3 = T/3 -6,859 + H
A/3 + M = T/3 + H
M + A = T + H

No comments:

Post a Comment