"The world is but a blank canvas to the imagination."
~Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Quotations

My imagination is my greatest gift, yet my greatest fear.

The reason for our lives does not lie in the heavens above, or the lands below, but within ourselves.

The brave do not go looking for trouble, but never run from it, either.

Be yourself and your true friends will come to you.

Future dreams always begin in the past.

If you're just living to die, try dying to live.

The most difficult battle to fight is the one inside yourself.

I admire those who attempt to fly-even if they fall, they have made it farther than those who've kept their feet on the ground.

Everything I create is a part of me.

For all I had done, I always wish I had done more.

I found my vision early in life. I held on to it. I kept it in my mind. I spoke it, dreamt of it, lived it, breathed it. I became the human embodiment of it. I never let anyone tell me otherwise. I just kept believing in it, that something as grand and beautiful as it was possible, and that I would one day bring it into the real world...
...and I have.

We are the idealists: We envision the world, yet we are ultimately destroyed by it.

Whatever you have the power to create you also have the power to destroy. Whatever you have brought into your life you have the power to overcome.

I still have not learned to be different gracefully.

The more you drink of beauty, the more you dream your dream, the realer it will become to you.

A creation, an idea, does not have a reason or a process. It is birthed, as if spontaneously, out of the cage of the human soul.

Everyone is special to someone else.

We are what we most desire to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment